After we have done a fitting and learned about your movement and challenges, we can discuss one-on-one training possibilities. For example, you might want to learn more about creating a stretching program or developing bike handling skills.
The process entails:
- Creating an awareness of your areas that need help and how to work with them
- To address flexibility, strength, or alignment, we can develop a stretching program aimed at helping you have more balance in your body
- To address cycling skills, we can work together on developing your climbing, descending, cornering, and posture on the bike
- Each visit is scheduled in one hour slots
- One-on-One bike work is a minimum of two hours
- All level of cyclists on Mountain, Road, Hybrid, Triathlon, Commuter or Recumbent bikes